This article is in stock at our premises ,
delivery to you on:19-10-2019
hors jours fériés.
Jura's Macvin Vinegar
Mode of manufacturing vinegar:
depending on the method of Louis Pasteur, slightly adapted.
breeding in oak barrels from 18 l in old cellar and final processing in vinegar for several months.
Analysis of the product
- Visual: pink dress faded, limpid and brilliant
- olfactory: nose of spices with final exotic fruits
- taste: attack fresh with final fresh cooked Apple
dressings, icebreaking, cooking
product analysis by Christophe Ménozzi,
Master Sommelier de France,
Best Sommelier Jura Franche.
beautiful faded pink dress, old gold-coppery reflections.
A transparent disc as a young wine, brilliant, limpid and a fairly sustained colouring matter.
enveloping 1 nose of good aromatic intensity, multiple notes of spices, white and yellow fruit candied, exotic and dried fruit.
The persistence of odors is demonstrative, the evolution of the bouquet is incredible.
With a little hustle and bustle the 2nd nose is much more intense. The aromatic notes are displayed such as cinnamon, pepper, gingerbread, honey, dried fruit, dried figs, candied Apple, dried apricot, marmalade, warm quince, the infusion of tea, tobacco, etc... The final we charm by its style and for having managed to preserve its authenticity.
A fresh attack, almost suave.
It presents a light tannin which lacquer language, as the skin of warm cooked Apple. A middle of the amazing mouth where the combination between the acetic and residual sugar envelope us the palate.
The evolution of this vinegar is fascinating by its delicacy, its presence and especially by his side demonstrative of the macvin.
Aromas of the nose are jumping in the mouth as a waltz in 3 times.
The final selection on candied and juicy notes is.
an incredible vinegar where the style of macvin has been preserved with great delicacy, his generosity and his courtesy.
Yes I'm talking about vinegar, any leader or lover should have in its range.
Vinegar high aerobatics which can sublimate dishes.
Me I really liked this vinegar, award of excellence for Philippe.
Agreements put & Vinegars:
- Terrine of rabbit at the baked apples and gingerbread, macvin. vinegar jelly of
-Duck foie gras seared to caramelized macvin vinegar celery sticks.
- Mesclun, portion of lobster painted with the brush of macvin vinegar and pasta Japanese.
- Salad of wild strawberries, dusted gingerbread crumbs, macvin vinegar watered.
- Shipping within 24 hours for products in stock
- Free Shipping in France above 100 €.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, check, money order or wire transfer.
- A question? Contact us!