Black Pinot Jura'Coasts Excellence 20155 750ml
This article is in stock at our premises ,
delivery to you on:28-08-2019
hors jours fériés.
Black Pinot "Excellence"
Pegging maceration and in small tanks moving ceiling.
24 months in barrels of 228 liters of different ages (new and older)
- Visual: intense and deep red dress - clear and tearful brillant-.
- Nose: fruity nose of cassis, cranberries and blackberries. Slight vanilla notes
-Gustatif: Frank attack-mouth round and powerful. The new timber of vanilla is present but without altering the fruity notes. Beautiful lingering fresh finish.
Well-made wine and a beautiful aromatic finesse. It reflects perfectly the typical terroir of the Jura. Can age 10 and over, or be enjoyed today.
Game, red meats, roasts, blue cheeses,
Serve between 12 and 13 °
- Shipping within 24 hours for products in stock
- Free Shipping in France above 100 €.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, check, money order or wire transfer.
- A question? Contact us!
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser