This article is in stock at our premises ,
delivery to you on:24-07-2019
hors jours fériés.
Poulsard and black Pinot
Rosé bleeding made cool by thermo-regulated vat and classic winemaking
Passage few months in large volume tank inerted
Beautiful pale pink dress with slight coppery highlights. Clear, clean, shiny and fluid.
Nice first nose of good aromatic intensity with notes of dried flowers, kernels, wild fruit, citrus and dried fruit.
The evolution of the bouquet is nice.
With little fuss 2nd nose opens a little more, it reveals aromas of withered roses, nuclei of blood vineyards peaches, a mixture of cherry, apple, orange and very felted and dried apricot.
The final quality remains fresh.
In good attack with rich material, a light tannin.
The mid-palate is structured and generous.
A nice balance.
The dominant flavors on the palate are the dried rose and a beautiful plum pulp key.
The end of mouth fresh.
It will be the companion of your terraces this summer.
Service temperature 7 ° to taste it at a temperature of 9 °.
In a bucket with water and ice to the neck.
Matching Food & Wine:
- Mullet salad with citrus and pine nuts.
- Squid stuffed with pickled peppers and small pasta.
- Duck breast, deglazed with vines peaches in vinegar poulsard.
-Salades Made with vegetables of the summer.
Bagna Cauda -A (small raw vegetables that are dipped in hot anchovy)
- Shipping within 24 hours for products in stock
- Free Shipping in France above 100 €.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, check, money order or wire transfer.
- A question? Contact us!