Côtes du Jura Straw wine 37.5cl
This article is in stock at the supplier ,
delivery to you on:30-07-2020
hors jours fériés
Côtes du Jura
Grape varieties :
Savagnin, Chardonnay, Poulsard and Trousseau
Healthy grapes picked at the start of the harvest, put to dry on a bed of straw in wooden crates, in ventilated rooms, for several months.
Slow fermentation then blocking of the fermentation evolution.
Aging for 3 years in oak barrels in the cellar.
- Visual: Very pretty golden dress with green reflections.
- Olfactory: Invasive nose of dried fruits and citrus fruits at the same time, bringing a certain freshness - floral notes - tobacco, toasted notes.
- Gustative: The attack is supple and frank - nice freshness, nice sweetness - notes of raisins - fresh honey, candied citrus, quince, spice notes (cinnamon) in retro-olfaction.
Superb wine with finesse with a balance that gives it a lot of elegance.
Can age 50 or drink today.
Foie gras, blue-veined cheeses, chocolate, pastries
Serve between 7 and 8 ° C
- Shipping within 24 hours for products in stock
- Free Shipping in France above 100 €.
- Payment by Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, check, money order or wire transfer.
- A question? Contact us!
Ces produits pourraient vous intéresser